Monday, August 1, 2011

Downloadable resource lists for Pampa, Tx; Birmingham, AL

OK, folks, be patient with me as I am doing page updates. I am pleased to announce that we have added a "resource" list to the homepage. The resource list has a PDF download for the backside of the Hobo's List trifold brochure, and we are in the process of developing resource lists for various towns and cties. To date, we have Pampa, TX and Birmingham, AL. I plan on adding at least one a day, more as time permits. If anyone is willing to help with this part of the project, please let me know and I will assign cities to get started. This will be a very time consuming project, but we will get this done. Contact me if you have any information that might be useful, or if you are willing to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment