Saturday, August 13, 2011

California Resource Brochures Uploaded

These last two weeks have seen pretty much just weekend work. I'm not getting to updates as frequently during the week as I would like, but we're making progress. We're now up to California on our brochure downloads going through the states alphabetically, with four cities in most states).

We have a lot of exciting plans in the works, but have to get through the work of building first. I am working on building a database with resources, as this is key to the longterm goal of building an app, but I'm not sure how to make the database usable though the website. If anyone has any experience with Godaddy's built in tools, give me a holler, otherwise I'll give Godaddy a call once I'm ready.

Keep watching the blog, website and forums. I will usually post updates on the Twitter and Facebook accounts, but you may want to keep checking back to be sure. Until then, I plan to intersperse updates with relevant news stories and interesting tidbits. Thanks for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment