Saturday, July 23, 2011

To AdSense or Not to Adsense?

OK, I know I don't have a heck of a lot of viewers right now, hopefully that will change over time. But in perusing costs to promote the http://www.hoboslist.org/ websit, as well as the forums (the blog is just a little extra -- to provide current info without a lot of page edits), I've decided that I need to figure out some sort of revenue stream, no matter how small. I can't help the ads on the forums (unless I can afford to upgrade the site), but I am determined to keep ads off of the main site.

What I want to know, though, for any who are reading: what do you think of AdSense ads on the blog? As mentioned earlier, it's not a critical part of the website, but I also want to do my part to be as noncommercial as possible with this project. I balked at the Paypal link on the page, but decided I could live with it as it is entirely voluntary.

So, thoughts? Let mme know! I want this page to be as useful as possible, so any thooughts are encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment