Monday, June 9, 2014

Big News Preparing for Relaunch

For those who have followed this blog and the website, I apologize for things being a mess for awhile. I am working by myself to provide resources, and it has been an uphill battle, especially as I have been employed full time during a good chunk of time I have run Hobo's List.

But exciting things are afoot! My job is taking me on the road with greater regularity, and over the next few weeks I will have the opportunity to do valuable field research to make the site more informative. Meanwhile, I will work on a dedicated email link so that you can submit information as you gather it. Hobo's List has the potential to be a great resource for a number of folks!

If you have ideas on how we can fund the website to speed up the process, please submit them to handofjustice42@hotmail.com. I get a lot of spam, so something on the order of "Hobo's List" in the subject line will make it more likely that I see your email. Meanwhile, the plan is to have the forum up before summer's out. I'm going to have some excellent new information to share! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment